Karen Walker I Marquise
Loaded with high-octane glamour in a ‘70s silhouette, the Marquise is an oversized chunky version of an aviator with relaxed sophistication and an effortlessly cool attitude. Crafted in a polished black bio-acetate, the bold silhouette is fitted with moody smoke mono lenses creating a striking monochromatic allure. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious paddle shaped arms with crazy tort spliced into side and mini arrow hardware.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case